Saturday, February 6, 2016

Divinity Necklaces Created for Blind Artists



Divinity Necklace Created and donated to blind artist Chappelle Letman. Divinity consists of Amethyst, Hematite, Hemakyte, Black Onyx and Silver Seed Beads. I used three beads as a significant number  throughout this piece to signify the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I incorporated these specific beads to show movement and for the blind to feel the design. I believe in helping those who are disabled and who are less fortunate than others. 



To learn about Chappelle Letman and his work please visit




Divinity Necklace created and donated to blind artist Carl F. Minor also known as my Godfather Lord Frederick XIII XIII. I created this piece specifically for artist Lord Frederick XIII XIII. He loves the numbers 8 and 13. I stylized this piece with the specific number of beads for his liking. Lord Frederick XIII XIII makes costumes and dolls. 











To Learn more about Lord Frederick XIII XII and his art you can visit his website  http://lordfrederick1313.wix.com/ineffect

To contribute to Lord Frederick XIII XIII with a generous donation please visit 

Thank you in advance! 
JETTA SKY

No comments: